Sunday, April 29, 2012

Criminal Conversation

A man (character 1) and a woman (character 2) are in a hotel room. The woman is packing frantically while the man stares out the window.

1: Do you have the diamond?
2: Of course. I'm not as careless as I look.
1:  (muttering under his breath) You'd be surprised...
2: What's that supposed to mean?
1: You know exactly what I meant, so why did you even ask? THAT is why I worry about you.
2. Well just stop it. Everything will work out and then we'll meet up and then...(looks whistful)...nevermind. Wallace is waiting downstairs to arrest you.
1: Yep.
2. Soooo what're you gonna do about it?
1. Ever seen Wallace's ankle?
2: (gives him a strange look) uh...no?
1. Then you wouldn't know.
2. Then tell me.
1. And that is why you're as inexperienced as I've always expected. I can't just tell you. That'd make life too easy and it'll lead you to the wrong answer. Never forget that.
2. I don't understand...
*As Wallace bursts in, the woman quickly sneaks out onto the fire escape*
3: Hands up, Pierre. I've got you this time.
1: Took you long enough.
3. Just tell me what I want to know.
1. Ahhh you're taking the easy route. Fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment