Friday, April 13, 2012

We Bought a Zoo

So, I'm a movie junkie. I love way too many movies to count, so I'm just going to talk about my most recent discovery:                                  We Bought a Zoo


We bought a Zoo is about a family who lost their mother/wife. To repair family ties between Benjamin Mee and his children, Benjamin buys and restores an old abandoned zoo. The plot line is cute and has a lot of cool quotes.


Benjamin Mee: You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage. Just literally twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it. 



  1. Rosie Mee: How come you don't tell stories anymore?
  2. Benjamin Mee: Well, because we're livin' the story.

Duncan Mee: If you're doing something for the right reasons, nothing can stop you.



Benjamin: Hey Rosie, am I doing anything right?
Rosie: You're handsomer than the other dads. Lots of them don't have hair. So that's good.



No comments:

Post a Comment