Saturday, February 4, 2012

Happily Ever After

What is love? (baby don't hurt me...sorry, it's habit.) 


Well...that's a good question. Love is a lot of things. It can be how you feel about food, animals, family, friends, and/or that certain someone.  But as it is the month of love and pink merchandise (don't believe me? next time you go to Walmart, look around), I figure I'll just talk about the type of love that exists in fairy tales...and real life.


First of all, I think we all overestimate the appearance of love. In the words of a Disney classic... 

"Do not be fooled by its commonplace appearance. Like so many things, it is not what outside, but what is inside that counts." 
Aladdin
I think that a lot of people just assume that love is a dramatic event, but it can be anything from a glance between two twitterpated people to an admiring compliment.
But...that's not very fun to blog about so...
this is what every girl dreams that love is:

And while Disney love stories can be semi-shallow...they emphasize the fact that love is a lovely, happy thing :) Everybody needs a happily ever after at some point.

1 comment: